Nepal is considered as the hidden gem of the world because of the resources like Mountains, Lakes, Glaciers, and forests. Mt. Everest needs no introduction. And the Helicopter Tour to Everest Base Camp is everything that you have ever dreamed of. The natural scenery and the closest possible view of the Mt Everest will surely burst your excitement. Thousands of visitors all over the world visit Everest Every Year.
The Everest region is popular for everything, some of the tags given to the Everest by some famous travellers are:-
- The best trekking route of the world, Everest Base Camp Trekking
- The best way to feel the adventure is trekking to Everest Base Camp
- The most Adventurous Helicopter tour in the world, Everest Helicopter Tour
- The best moment of flying over the top of the world, Mt Everest
The one day Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp is the complete package of the adventure and the jaw-dropping scenery of the Mt. Everest and other numerous mountains of height above 7000m.
Mt. Everest is the general property of the world and everyone has the right to explore Everest. The government of Nepal declared the year 2020 as a Visit Nepal year where travellers all over the world will get a chance to explore these mountains and other natural resources more comfortably and economically.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Highlights
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Highlights will amaze you with amazing views. EBC Helicopter Tour is an amazing tour to try in 2020. Here are some major highlights of EBC Heli Tour.
- appreciate the joyful Helicopter flight legitimately from Kathmandu to the base of the world’s most elevated pinnacle.
- have a benefit of arriving at Kala Patthar, 5545 meters in a matter of 60 minutes.
- the significant spots of the Everest Base Camp trek and get the hawk attention’s perspective on the locale inside 4 hours.
- arrive at the Everest Base Camp, without a drop of sweat or laziness, with an agreeable helicopter flight.
- feast in the Everest View Hotel, one of the best high elevation inn on the planet!
- see the absolute best mountain sees on the planet!
Mount Everest helicopter trip start from Kathmandu. Flying east from Kathmandu to Everest base camp towards the delightful Sherpa town and passage to Everest, Lukla. In the wake of energizing in Lukla, the flight begins flying towards Everest Base Camp/Kalapathar. The Everest base camp helicopter flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, and Khumbu ice sheet to arrive at the Base camp of Mount Everest.
The itinerary of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Pick up your Hotel at 6:00 AM, drive to the Kathmandu air terminal., Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (energizing time is 10-15 minutes at Lukla )
- Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes flight (landing time is 10-15 minutes)
- Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 30 minutes for breakfast)
- Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Get from the air terminal and move to your lodging in Kathmandu.
Points to notified before we fly to Everest Base Camp
- The Everest Base Camp helicopter visit with landing relies totally on the climate conditions.
- The troublesome climate conditions make the Everest Base Camp helicopter visit with landing troublesome
- The trip around the Everest district gets deferred or dropped now and again.
- You can likewise get some additional time during the trip upon a solicitation to watch a portion of the conspicuous locales.
- The pilot may land the helicopter at a helpful spot in testing conditions.
- You can redo your excursion dependent on your inclination and timetable.
- Rescheduling is an alternative on the off chance that the flight gets dropped or postponed because of the surprising climate conditions.
Ammonite Adventure is providing different Helicopter tours for Everest Base Camp visit and this is considered as the best tour route of Nepal as well as the world. Pack your bags and join us to explore the best among the best in Nepal, Mt Everest Helicopter Tour.