The Langtang Valley Trek has for some time been a most loved trek because of its far-reaching sees, intriguing Tamang culture, generally delicate pace and openness from Kathmandu. In addition to the fact that it is as yet a lovely trek, your visit will likewise give crucial help to nearby employment.
The Langtang Trek is one of the cheapest cost and with Ammonite Adventures you can get most at the best price. We are offering Langtang at just $550 for 2019.
Related: Ultimate Guide to Langtang
Langtang Trek Cost Includes
- Local transfers to hotel and from hotel to AirPort (arrival/ departure)
- Langtang National Park Entry permit
- Kathmandu to Syafrubesi by local bus or jeep
- Syafrubesi to Kathmandu by local bus or jeep
- Guide Fee
- Porter Charges
- Accommodation in teahouses
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
Related: Langtang Trek Cost for Nepali
You have to go to Syabru Bensi by Bus or Van. The transport costs $150 for the privte jeep to Syabru. If you want to go by bus it will cost you around $10. We generally take you by private Jeep. So, two-way van costs $300.
We will have accommodation in the Tea House. We will take care of you for the accommodation on the trek. As we will stay at Tea House please don’t expect a 5-star hotel like facilities. You have to compromise in some cases.
During the trek, you will be provided 3 times of food(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner). You can have any food of your choice. We do not recommend to have a hard drink at the highest altitude.
To visit this region, you must have trekking permits. You need a TIMS card and Langtang National Park Entry Permit. TIMS card costs you $20 and Langtang National Park permit fee is $30. In total, you have to separate 50$ as Langtang Permit Fee.
For this trek, you will be assisted with an experienced trekking guide who has been to Langtang many times. He knows every detail about the Langtang trek. The guide generally costs $20 per day.
- Cost of a guide: US $20-25 per day
To carry your backpack and let you enjoy freely, we can provide you with a porter. He will carry all your backpacks up to 20kgs. The porter charges about 15$ per day.
- Cost of porter: US $15-18 per day
In the case of extra shopping and tips, you can carry some extra amount of money. This is not included in our $550. You have to do extra expenses on your own. Our cost does not include:-
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.